ToneStone Reps play a critical role in shaping our product development trajectory and building our early user community this summer. This opportunity is very part-time, fully remote, and offers flexible hours.
- Use the ToneStone product regularly
- Make music using the ToneStone app
- Complete our weekly product activity
- Complete our weekly product feedback surveys
- Share musical creations at least twice a week in the ToneStone Discord server
- Refer new people to ToneStone
- Identify 20 people who would like to join ToneStone – provide names and emails
- Recommend people for live Zoom play test sessions
- Participate in our early user community
- Attend our weekly livestream Wednesday Night Hangs
- Participate in Discord – join discussions, react to shared musical content, etc.
- Create social or educational content
- Post content about ToneStone on your social media platforms
- Create informational YouTube videos and/or write blog posts about ToneStone
- **As needed/desired**
- Support with QA testing as needed
- Proficiency in platforms like Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Passion/appreciation for music
- Familiarity with Discord is helpful but not required
- Experience with creating and editing video content is helpful but not required
- Experience with writing blog posts or short-from content is helpful but not required
- Previous music creation or DAW experience not required