- New Feature: Loop Recorder Feature Set
- The Transport Bar on the main timeline now has a Record Button that auto pulls up the Loop Recorder tool.
- There is now a tab for Custom Clips, which is where Clips created in the Loop Recorder and Arpeggiator tools will populate by default. There is a new naming scheme for Custom Clips.
- The Loop Recorder comes with a Metronome that can be toggled on or off and used while recording.
- Size limit error message displays when sharing a song that is too large.
- Fixed issue where “Forgot Your Password?” link on the login screen redirected you to the wrong place.
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t add Clips to Inst 2 Tab if the Inst 1 Tab was full.
- Fixed issue where making copies of Blocks allowed you to surpass the Block limit.
- Fixed issue where using Extend, Insert or Delete on on the Timeline would dissolve Blocks on the Timeline.
- Fixed issue where the loop mode UI would display on the Assembly Timeline when starting a new song from Blocks view.
- Creating a Clip in the Loop Recorder might affect the pitch.
- Issues using the latency slider after making a recording but before creating a Clip.
- Cannot preview Custom Clips in the Deck Builder. You must add them to your Deck to preview.