New Features & Content
- For existing users - New ToneStone Beta
- We are no longer supporting the “ToneStone” app and now will be pushing updates to the “ToneStone Beta” app
- If you do not have access to the “ToneStone Beta” app you can request access on our Steam Store Page
- New Feature: Visualizer
- Check out ToneStone’s brand new Visualizer, activated with the Visualizer button beneath the Transport Bar on the right.
- The Visualizer features several different graphics styles, which cycle randomly every four bars and react dynamically to your track’s BPM.
- New Feature: Block Randomizer
- Generate new Blocks and make music even more quickly using the new Blocks Randomizer.
- Clicking the “randomize” button in the Blocks Edit Panel will fill the Block with a random selection of clips from your deck.
- New Prefab Deck: “Overdrive”
- Swing for bleachers with this new deck of anthemic arena rock!
- Brought to you by Count Zero
- New graphics and visuals for Mix and FX clips.
- Changed colors for Inst 2 clips and tab.
- Optimized the graphics for Music Clips.
- Sessions and Quickstarts have been removed from the app for now.
- New Help/Info panel with links to YouTube Tutorial videos.
- Updated our account creation UI and requirements.
- Clips can now be deleted while the Tools Tab is selected.
- Count-in prior to playback has been disabled while in the Block edit panel.
- Issue with the play bar stuttering on the Block Edit Panel has been resolved.
- Issue with clips not switching out when loading a new deck over a song has been resolved.
- Issue with sharing songs while in Blocks view has been resolved.
- Issue where loading ToneStone freezing at the “Load MOTD or Dashboard” step has been resolved.
- Issues with custom clips from the Recorder and Arpeggiator not updating in Inventory Blocks has been resolved.
- Issue with Block names not being saved with the song has been resolved.
- Fixed issue where the loading icon was showing up too frequently.
- Improved speed of switching between Blocks view and Timeline view.
- Issue where the mix tool was not accessible in Blocks view if you had switched from Timeline view while in linear mode has been resolved.
- Fixed issues around deleting an empty Block from your inventory
- Issue where the recorder and arpeggiator tools would stay displayed when going to the menu has been resolved.
- Certain visuals from the visualizer may cause frame rate drops while using ToneStone.
- Using loop tools while in the timeline view can cause blocks you’ve placed to dissolve.
- When starting a new song while in Blocks view, the Assembly Timeline will display the loop mode UI.